Our dental work comes with a warranty!
Dr. Jason Larsen, Dr. Jean Larsen, and the entire Parkside Dental team proudly stand behind every dental service provided. Why? When you become a member of the Parkside Dental family you deserve the same attention to detail and quality that we’d want in our own mouths. We deliver on that promise with everything we do – routine care like cleanings, examinations, teeth whitening, and fillings, and complex procedures including dental implants, crowns and bridges, veneers, and root canal therapy.
Five Year Warranty
If any restorative dental treatment we’ve rendered fails within five years of the date of treatment we will make it right, providing:
- You re still a patient in good standing at Parkside Dental.
- You maintain regularly scheduled oral examination and cleaning visits with us, at least two times a year.
- You agree to annual bitewing x-rays.
- You maintain standards of home dental care based on our recommendations.
- You have oral issues, included needed restorations, addressed promptly.
If you have met those terms and any dental work we provided fails in materials, fabrication, or application, we will:
- Repair it at no additional cost.
- Replace it at no additional cost.
- Refund the cost as a credit toward other dental care at Parkside Dental.
This warranty is void if failure is the result of:
- Abuse, negligence, or mistreatment of the restoration, including (but not limited to) biting into hard, non-edible objects or ice.
- Attempts to make self-adjustments to the restoration.
- Dental problems of adjoining or supporting teeth including (but not limited to) decay or root canal therapy.
- Failure to purchase and wear a night guard if we’ve recommended it.
Please be aware that this warranty does not include the cost of routine, expected maintenance for restorations or other treatments.
Most health care doesn’t come with a guarantee. We feel that backing up our work with a warranty is a simple show of respect for our patients. It tells you that your family is in great hands with our family.
At Parkside Dental you get our pledge of assurance because . . .
Quality dental care isn’t just our mission. It’s our passion!