Do you hide your smile because of crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth? Are you tired of the embarrassment? Are you unhappy with the idea of wearing classic metal braces? If so, you may be an ideal candidate for Six Month Smiles or Invisalign, which are the modern, beautiful ways to straighten your teeth.
Six Month Smiles
Six Month Smiles is a unique orthodontic system, based on tried and true principles of effective tooth movement. It utilizes brackets adhered to the teeth, which are connected by a wire, just like traditional braces. However, you will find virtually everything else about Six Month Smiles to be different.
- These cosmetic braces are designed with tooth colored and transparent components, making them quite discreet.
- When you smile, others will notice your teeth – not your braces.
- Unlike traditional materials, these braces are lightweight and not bulky, for ultimate comfort.
- Six Month Smiles braces are targeted to achieve cosmetic correction, making treatment fast, efficient, and comfortable.
- You can enjoy the benefits of beautifully straight teeth, without enduring professional or social embarrassment.
- Treatment is typically completed in four to nine months.
- You could have a straight smile before your next dental cleaning
This is not the only cosmetic teeth-straightening solution. There are others, which use white or clear materials, but they do not include Six Month Smiles’ express orthodontic technology. You can have a straight smile in months instead of years!
Six Moth Smiles is designed for adults who wish to achieve cosmetic straightening. They move the visible teeth into a more attractive alignment. By eliminating the time-consuming and, for many people, unnecessary step of adjusting the bite, treatment is streamlined. This targeted technique is more comfortable and more efficient than traditional braces.
Invisalign invisible orthodontics is the modern way to straighten teeth and correct bite problems. This system is entirely different from traditional braces. There are no brackets or wires. Instead, you wear a thin, custom-made aligner tray that applies gentle pressure to the teeth.
The benefits of Invisalign include:
- Invisalign can achieve virtually the same results as traditional braces, including the correction of bite problems.
- Treatment is appropriate for adults and teens.
- The aligners are removed during meals, so there are no food restrictions.
- Oral hygiene is convenient. Simply brush and floss as usual, clean the tray, and put it back in place.
- Crystal-clear aligners are virtually undetectable.
- Ultra-thin, smooth plastic does not feel bulky or uncomfortable in your mouth.
- Thanks to Invisalign’s exclusive treatment planning software, you will be able to see the expected result before committing to treatment.
The treatment begins with a consultation to determine if you are a good candidate. Impressions, x-rays, and other records are sent to Align Technology, makers of Invisalign. This information is transformed into a three-dimensional virtual model of your teeth, which is used to plan and preview your treatment with precision.
Once the treatment has been designed step-by-step, your aligner trays are fabricated in Align Technology’s state-of-the-art facility. We will provide a series of numbered trays along with instructions. Each tray moves teeth a small increment. After about two weeks, you can discard the first tray and begin wearing the next one. This process continues, with checkups every six weeks, until your smile is dazzlingly straight.
Are you a good candidate?
Six Month Smiles may be right for you if:
- You are over the age of 20
- You do not need jaw alignment correction
- You have an open bite, or crooked, gapped, or crowded teeth
- You dislike the appearance of metal braces
- You don’t want to wait for your best smile
Invisalign may be right for you if:
- You are a teen or adult
- You have crooked teeth or bite problems such as overbite, under bite, cross bite, or open bite.
- You don’t want to wear brackets and wires.
- You want the convenience of a removable orthodontic device.
- You don’t want food restrictions or oral hygiene challenges.
Both Dr. Jason Larsen and Dr. Jean Larsen are Six Month Smiles certified, and Invisalign certified to deliver the best possible treatment. We will be happy to help you choose the best treatment to achieve your best smile. Just visit Parkside Dental in Murphy, Texas, for a free consultation.