Don’t wait for a great smile! We can repair your damaged or badly decayed tooth in just one visit, with our new CAD/CAM milling system.
This advanced technology allows us to fabricate high-quality dental crowns right here in our Murphy, TX, office. Restorative dentistry has never been more convenient, with crown design, fabrication, and placement completed the same day.
Your smile on your schedule
The benefits of in office CAD/CAM technology include:
- Most porcelain restorations, including crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers, can be created right here in our office
- No temporary crown
- No waiting for a laboratory
- Entire process completed in just one visit
- Quality materials for durable, long-lasting restorations
- Designed with digital precision
- Color matched for a natural appearance
What to expect
We begin with an examination, discuss your treatment options, and determine the best course of action. If you and your dentist agree that a crown is best, the procedure is completed in five steps:
- Preparation – Diseased tissue is removed and the tooth is shaped for optimal crown retention.
- Scan – Forget uncomfortable, messy impression trays. We use a digital wand to scan the oral cavity, quickly and comfortably.
- Design – Our design center renders three-dimensional virtual impressions, and allows us to engineer your new restoration with exacting precision.
- Mill – Once the design is perfected, it is brought to life by our in-office milling machine. Your new restoration is meticulously carved from a block of high-strength, cosmetic dental porcelain. It is then polished to a beautiful, natural looking finish.
- Cement – Your dentist will check the fit and appearance of your new crown, and then cement it in place.
Discover the convenience of same day dentistry for yourself. Call (972) 961 4244 and schedule an appointment with Parkside Dental. We can help you love your smile.