“Wow, what a gorgeous smile!” How long has it been since someone said that to you? More importantly, how long has it been since you thought that when you looked in the mirror? Whether your lovely smile has fell victim to time, disease, or damage, or you’ve struggled with the embarrassment of unattractive teeth your entire life, the team at Parkside Dental has a beautiful solution.
Cosmetic dentistry is not a specific procedure. It can incorporate one or several techniques. It may be completed in a day, or it may involve a complex treatment plan. Some procedures are purely esthetic, and others improve the health and functionality of teeth as well. Some of the most popular ways to improve your smile include:
- Teeth whitening – Dark-colored foods and beverages, combined with age and other factors, can take the “white” out of your pearly whites. Professional teeth bleaching is one of the fastest, most economical, and most popular smile enhancement options.
- Dental veneers – We offer no-prep Lumineers, as well as traditional porcelain veneers, which can correct the size, shape, color, and spacing of teeth.
- Snap-On Smiles – A unique alternative to veneers, Snap-On Smiles are custom-made, removable restorations that you can wear as often or as rarely as you wish to disguise unsightly teeth.
- Cosmetic fillings – No one needs to know that you had a cavity! We offer color-matched resin filling material, for an indiscernible restoration.
- Porcelain crowns – If a tooth is damaged too badly for a veneer or filling, it can be capped with a beautiful, strong porcelain dental crown.
- Inlays and onlays – Also called indirect fillings and partial crowns, these customized porcelain restorations provide an excellent intermediate option for teeth with too much damage for a filling, but do not need as much reinforcement as a crown provides.
- Implants, dentures, or bridges – Losing your teeth doesn’t have to mean losing your dazzling smile. We offer a wide variety of excellent, natural-looking tooth replacement options. Our partial dentures are designed to be flexible and comfortable, providing a secure fit with no metal clasp.
- Esthetic orthodontics – Six Month Smiles or Invisalign treatment can straighten your teeth conveniently, and discreetly.
Parkside Dental is the home of dazzling smiles in Murphy, Plano, Richardson, Garland, Wylie, and surrounding areas. Visit us for a consultation to learn more about your cosmetic options.